Steel Box-Beam Guardrail (KJ-EG 01 / KJ-EG 02)
Guardrails manufactured by KUKJE ST are famous for providing the best safety solutions for expressways.
PosMAC, high corrosion-resisting alloy plated steel sheet produced by POSCO, offers 5~10 times better corrosion resistance compared to existing molten galvanized steel sheet, and is utilized for the material used in all guardrails.
KUKJE ST introduced the 'open type guardrail' that makes up for the weakness of existing products, W-beam and Thrie-beam guardrails.
This new product includes the strength of existing products and allows easy installation even on roads with narrow radius of curve. Also, it provides superior effectiveness where there is melting snow in freezing areas. Moreover, it helps reduce driver fatigue during road driving by giving a sense of openness.
In addition to such advantages, KUKJE ST's open-type guardrail, 'GOD model,' uses a special block out system [patent product] instead of fastening posts and rails through bolt penetration.
This makes the rail slide at the moment of car crash and absorbs the crash energy to protect the passengers' safety. This is the world's first guardrail, and is under review for European CE certification.
• Guardrail is designed to prevent car rollover caused by crossing the sidelines and car accidents caused by road debris at waysides.
• KUKJE ST uses a ternary alloy coated steel (PosMAC) that is a corrosion resistant product 5 to 10 times stronger resistance than that of a normal hot-dip galvanized steel sheet.
• KUKJE ST's guardrail offers not only greater durability but also
higher passenger's safety compared to other products that focus only on strength.
• Guardrails have passed SB2, SB4 grades of the vehicle impact test so as to be guaranteed its product performance.
• Model : KJ-EG 01 / KJ-EG 02
• Size: W 4000 x H 870mm
• Material: PosMAC (SGMH295Y)
• Color: Grey, Green
• Weight: 30 kg/m
• Country of Origin: Republic of Korea / HS Code: 730890